WhatsApp Tranparent APK Latest version 2019 – Lately, many have changed the Whatsapp messaging app to offer a more function which simplifies the communication of users via Whatsapp. GBWhatsapp is one of the most used WA MODs. WA MOD This has a variety of additional mod features which are great. We checked their functionality in a previous article on the GBWhatsapp download page.
But with a variety of Whatsapp features, including the ability to easily change the theme, unfortunately it is not available for transparent themes which cause the Whatsapp background to follow the background image used on the phone. Therefore, in this article, for those of you who want a transparent or transparent GBWhatsapp, Whatsapp Transparent we will share a GBWhatsapp remodeling file so that it has a transparent background.
But of course, GBWhatsapp that we published has been redesigned only so as not to remove the main features available in GBWhatsapp. For the transparent version, GBWhatsapp itself has two versions, namely the clone version and not the clone version. Whatsapp Transparent For those of you who don’t know what clones and non-clones are, follow the explanation.
Explanation of Whatsapp Transparent Clone and Non Clone
With the clone version, Transparent GBWhatsapp can be installed with the Google Play Whastapp standard. So if you later use a clone version, there are 2 WhatsApp apps on one of your phones with different numbers.
As for the non-clone version, you must first uninstall standard WhatsApp on your phone in order to be able to uninstall GBWhatsApp transparent. However, remember that before deleting the standard WA, you must first save the entire chat log so as not to lose it later.
Good after understanding the cloned and non-cloned versions. Below you will find details on the transparency WhatsApp Tranparent of GBWhatsapp.
How to install Transparent GBWhatsapp
- First choose if you want to use the clone or the non-transparent version of GBWhatsapp. If you choose the uncloned version, you must save the entire conversation history in the default AO so that it does not disappear later.
- If you are not WhatsApp Tranparent authorized to install the APK from outside the Play Store, authorize it first. Go to Phone settings> Security> Unknown origins checklist. See the illustration below for more information.
- Then install the transparent GBWhatsapp file as a normal application. Then wait for the installation process to finish.
- Then open the transparent GBWhastapp application and check your mobile number.
- Done, you can now use Transadian GBWhastapp.